[Starlingx-discuss] wrsroot -> sysadmin rebased reviews

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu May 30 04:34:39 UTC 2019

On 5/29/19 4:32 PM, Penney, Don wrote:
> The install_state progress notifications are part of the StarlingX installer customizations to Anaconda. If you have the stock CentOS installer, you won't get these notifications. Likewise, this would likely explain issue #1.

Yuppers,  I have re-built my installer images and ISO, and seem to have
fixed the eth interface issue and the install_state issue.

I have run through the Setup/Provisioning and it's currently working on
Sanity, but all passing green so far.

I could log into the controller-1 with sysadmin and the correctly
changed password so that control is working.

Finally some positive news!

Sau!