[Starlingx-discuss] About task of integrating containerized Nova Placement into StarlingX

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Fri May 31 00:55:02 UTC 2019

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for your great comments!

For step 2, I already submitted SB and a patch to openstack-helm project
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/662229/
Meanwhile, I will add these charts as a patch to openstack-helm.

For step 3, I will submit 1 patch of adding placement chart to armada system

For step 4, I will submit 1 patch to openstack-helm to change nova chart to turn off the placement of nova.

Thanks!
Zhipeng