[Starlingx-discuss] [Feature] Container pinning on worker nodes - question

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Fri May 31 16:19:28 UTC 2019

Hi Jim

I'm checking the patch for CPU pining [1] to create some validation scenarios, one of the sentences says:

"For openstack based worker nodes including AIO (i.e., host-label openstack-compute-node=enabled):
- the k8s cpuset and nodeset include the assigned platform cores"

My question is in regards of the correct way to validate this sentence, I'm checking 'cpuset' and 'nodeset' but I'm always obtaining value set to 0, please refer to my procedure at [2] and let me know if I'm checking on the correct values, else please let me know the correct ones that I should use.

1- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/648511/
2- http://paste.openstack.org/show/752368/

Regards,
José