[Starlingx-discuss] CNCF first execution for STX

Perez, Ricardo O ricardo.o.perez at intel.com
Sat Nov 2 05:28:20 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX team,

We have started the CNCF test execution for StarlingX.

This was the system configuration used:

  *   Virtual environment 2+2
  *   BUILD_ID="20191101T013000Z"
  *   BUILD_NUMBER="303"

We have used the sonobuoy tool, running only the conformance tests for certification:

./sonobuoy run --mode=certified-conformance

Here are the results:

controller-0:~$ ./sonobuoy status
         PLUGIN     STATUS   RESULT   COUNT
            e2e   complete   failed       1
   systemd-logs   complete   passed       1
   systemd-logs   complete                3

If you require further information I can send you directly the output logs (~2.5 Mb .tar.gz file). Which isn't attached by now, to avoid to spam all e-mail list members. The attached file is a very short version of the log files structure.

The next step will be to execute all of this in BM, however we are still working in our local infrastructure to solve some present issues. As soon as we have more information we will let you know.

Regards
-Ricardo