[Starlingx-discuss] Error while installing StarlingX Openstack on all-in-one simplex

Saichandu Behara saichandu.behara at calsoftinc.com
Mon Nov 4 11:43:38 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I am trying to install StarlingX OpenStack on all-in-one simplex . When
i am installing application manifest and helm-charts, getting some
versioning error.

I downloaded Package from "
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/release/2.0.0/centos/outputs/helm-charts/stx-openstack-1.0-17-centos-stable-latest.tgz
" and
"http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/release/2.0.1/centos/outputs/helm-charts/stx-openstack-1.0-17-centos-stable-latest.tgz
" ( Both are getting errors ).

I'm trying to upload the package by using command  " system
application-upload stx-openstack-1.0-17-centos-stable-latest.tgz "

+---------------+----------------------------------+
| Property      | Value                            |
+---------------+----------------------------------+
| active        | False                            |
| app_version   | 1.0-17-centos-stable-latest      |
| created_at    | 2019-11-04T11:05:19.899672+00:00 |
| manifest_file | stx-openstack.yaml               |
| manifest_name | armada-manifest                  |
| name          | stx-openstack                    |
| progress      | None                             |
| status        | uploading                        |
| updated_at    | None                             |
+---------------+----------------------------------+

and when i checking the application list, getting upload failed.
+---------------------+---------------------------+-------------------------------+----------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------+
| application         | version                   | manifest
name                 | manifest file  | status        |
progress                                  |
+---------------------+---------------------------+-------------------------------+----------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------+
| platform-integ-apps | 1.0-7                     |
platform-integration-manifest | manifest.yaml  | applied       |
completed                                 |
*| stx-openstack       | 1.0-17-centos-stable-     |
armada-manifest               | stx-openstack. | **upload-failed**|
Upload of application stx-openstack (1.   |**
**|                     | latest |                               |
yaml           |               | 0-17-centos-stable-latest)
failed:        |**
|                |               | Unsupported application version. *      |

If anyone is aware of this issue, please let us know. It would be a
great help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sai Chandu Behara