[Starlingx-discuss] Slides for Update

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:22:50 UTC 2019

On 11/4/19 2:00 AM, Saul Wold wrote:
> Particularly TSC and Release Planning folks, please do a once over on
> these slides, it would be great to get a few more words around the
> Distributed Cloud on slide 8.

* Slide 4 - minor thing, maybe change the footnote to past-tense?  We
are no longer backporting things into Nova...
* Slide 7 - It is not clear that the OpenStack services mentioned
(Barbican, Horizon and Keystone) are for the platform support and not
the regular OpenStack services that cloud users would see.  Also the
last sentence appears to be missing a word: "...updated that will need
more testing."
* Slides 5 & 6 - check capitalization of "OpenStack"

dt

--
Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com