[Starlingx-discuss] IP is not being assigned

Martinez Monroy, Elio elio.martinez.monroy at intel.com
Tue Nov 5 02:28:09 UTC 2019

Following the bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1849221

We fond that the instances are not working even if we force the ip, I just post the comment and logs on the mentioned bug.

We are not able to continue with the testing. Not matter that we used the WA mentioned in the bug. Not able to ping between instances . It doesn't matter if we add security groups or even keypairs. No communication between instances, or from node to instance.
This problem is affecting all configurations.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF8BAC.3B4C5DD0]      Martinez Monroy, Elio.
                       QA Engineer.