[Starlingx-discuss] Train patch elimination

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Thu Nov 7 15:56:09 UTC 2019

Hello Yan,

Thank you for your response.

Same question now for:
Horizon/Custom Confirmation Messages : Custom confirmation message for Suppress Sensor Group, Relearn Sensor Model and Suppress Sensor.

I added the bmc_ip, bmc_type, bmc_username and bmc_password for each node, but I cannot display any sensors on Horizon nor CLI.

$ system host-update compute-0 bm_username=<user_name> bm_password=<password> bm_type=bmc bm_ip=<bmc_ip>
$ system host-lock compute-0
$ system host-sensor-list compute-0
<none>
$ system host-unlock compute-0
$ system host-sensor-list compute-0
<none>

Is there any other configuration needed or is this feature not supported anymore?

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso