[Starlingx-discuss] Feature Branch for CentOS 8 Update work

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Mon Nov 11 10:51:29 UTC 2019

Folks,

I created a feature branch called f/centos8 for stx-tools, root,
manifest, integ and compile repos. I have also updated the .gitreview in
those branches.  The reviews are pending here:

https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:open++branch:f/centos8+topic:centos8

We had a discussion about this in the PTG meeting and unless there are
loud protests, I will also be adding 1-2 people as Core reviewers to
only review feature branch commits.  If there is any issue with this
please let me know. Hai Tao and Shuicheng will be added as they have
participated in the past CentOS upgrade work.

I will be mentoring both them and the folks now doing the CentOS8 update
work, so we might have a few first bumpy commits, please bear with us.

Sau!