[Starlingx-discuss] Error while installing StarlingX Openstack on all-in-one simplex

Saichandu Behara saichandu.behara at calsoftinc.com
Tue Nov 19 14:13:15 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I installed Openstack on StarlingX. Some times, The Openstack web page
is opened some times Openstack webpage is not opened. It's getting "
Timed out ".

Is there any way to troubleshoot the issue. I'm wondering the issue
because some times it's not opened the webpage.

If any one aware the issue, Please let us know.

On 07-11-2019 13:17, Yong Hu wrote:
> the mailing list blocked my attachment, so here I sent it again.
>

> On 2019/11/7 3:39 PM, Yong Hu wrote:
>> According this build info:
>>  > BUILD_ID="20190920T013000Z"
>>  >
>>  > JOB="STX_build_master_master"
>>
>> Your platform ISO was the Cengn build on *master branch* on 0920,
>> whereas your openstack (stx-openstack-1.0-17-centos-stable-latest.tgz
>> ) was from *2.0 RC branch*. That led to the mismatch very likely.
>>
>> Have a try with the attached stx-openstack helm chart tarball, which
>> was originally downloaded from 0920 master build in Cengn.
>>

>> On 2019/11/7 1:31 PM, Saichandu Behara wrote:
>>> Hi yong,
>>>
>>> I have downloaded the StarlingX R2 iso image and dated as around sep
>>> 22,2019. At present i don't have exact link, because, the build
>>> dates are changed now.
>>>
>>> But, I have downloaded the .iso in "
>>> http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/ "
>>> latest build.
>>>

>>> Build info :::
>>> controller-0:~$ cat /etc/build.info
>>> ###
>>> ### StarlingX
>>> ###     Built from master
>>> ###
>>>
>>> OS="centos"
>>> SW_VERSION="19.09"
>>> BUILD_TARGET="Host Installer"
>>> BUILD_TYPE="Formal"
>>> BUILD_ID="20190920T013000Z"
>>>
>>> JOB="STX_build_master_master"
>>> BUILD_BY="starlingx.build at cengn.ca"
>>> BUILD_NUMBER="256"
>>> BUILD_HOST="starlingx_mirror"
>>> BUILD_DATE="2019-09-20 01:30:00 +0000"
>>>

>>> Please let me know for future solution. It would be a great help.
>>>

>>> Thanks & Regards
>>>
>>> Sai Chandu Behara

Thanks & Regards
Sai Chandu Behara