[Starlingx-discuss] <BLOCKING> StarlingX 2.0 Account Locked for User

Yong Hu yong.hu at intel.com
Mon Nov 25 05:00:19 UTC 2019

Hi Anirudh,

This issue is similar to this LP#1853017 [0], which was triggered the
account locking if the password of Openstack user "admin" was changed.
In this LP, for unknown reason, "registry-token-server" daemon kept
accessing "keystone" on host (not the instance in containers) with
obsolete token and led to "admin" account locked after 5 attempts.

Right now, I am debugging this issue.
Good thing is Cengn build 11/16 seemed not to have such a problem
(LP#1853017).

You might have a try with this version?
BTW: which cengn build were you using?

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1853017