[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX installation Error

Teshan Senaratne teshan at vizuamatix.com
Fri Nov 29 08:54:17 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I tried installing starlingX simplex baremetal version on a Dell PowerEdge
R810 server. It has more than the specs required, except for the SSDs. It
only has 6 x 500GB SATA disks which I configured into 3 arrays of raid 2.
Once I started the installation by selecting the bootable pendrive it gives
me the following error.

Warning: dracut-initqueue timeout - starting timeout scripts ----> (this
repeats for a while, and then)
Warning: Could not boot.
Starting Dracut Emergency Shell...
Generating "/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt"
Entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue.

dracut:/#

Any idea on how to mitigate this?

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Teshan Senaratne*

*Head office :  60 School Lane, Nawala, Rajagiriya,  Sri Lanka.*
*Mobile : +94 71 06 999 06 |  Tel  : +94 112 889 321*
*Email : teshan at vizuamatix.com <http://vizuamatix.com/> **Web :
**www.vizuamatix.com
<http://www.vizuamatix.com/>*