[Starlingx-discuss] Distro.openstack - Confirming contributor list

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 20:29:42 UTC 2019

If you have not contributed to the Distro.openstack project in the last year, you can ignore this message.

If you have contributed and your name is not on the list below, please reply to me with a brief reminder of your contribution(s) so I can add you to the Electorate list for the TL and PL election.  These contributions can include check-ins to a StarlingX repository and also check-ins to upstream repos on behalf of StarlingX.

I know there are several people e.g. the 99Cloud folks are missing from this list.

      Brucej

bruce.e.jones at Intel.com
kailun.qin at intel.com
Allain.legacy at windriver.com