[Starlingx-discuss] Calsoft's Contribution- StarlingX All-in-one EdgeX Deployment

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 13:01:48 UTC 2019

Thanks Behara! Really appreciate to have EdgeX deployment steps documented. It will be nice if the changes can be updated on docs.starlingx.io. Please see the contribution guide here:

https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/doc_contribute_guide.html

again, thanks very much for the effort!

Cindy Xie
IAGS