[Starlingx-discuss] Voters for PL/TL election...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 16 23:54:35 UTC 2019

On 2019-10-16 23:45:27 +0000 (+0000), Zvonar, Bill wrote:
> Hi Cindy - the original list was from Gerrit data.
>
> I assume that these candidates did in fact commit to
> flock-services repos, but the onus is on those who nominate folks
> who aren't on that list to provide the justification.
[...]

Keep in mind that the list I queried from Gerrit was then filtered
by addresses for which there is a corresponding OSF Individual
Membership on file, since that's what Ildiko requested. Presumably,
if OSF membership is required criteria for voting in your elections,
then any new addresses you add will also need to be cross-checked
against the OpenStackID Resources API to see if it is associated
with an active foundation membership.
--
Jeremy Stanley