[Starlingx-discuss] Voters for PL/TL election...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Oct 17 00:55:41 UTC 2019

On 2019-10-17 00:36:58 +0000 (+0000), Xie, Cindy wrote:
> Here is my statistic of the patches in 2019 for the below folks:
[...]
> I am not sure why your gerrit data didn't show the results.
[...]

If it helps, this is the list of names associated with the 41 Gerrit
accounts for StarlingX code contributors from the qualifying
2018-10-06 through 2019-10-06 timeframe who were omitted from the
original rolls I provided due to not having corresponding OSF
Individual Memberships for their E-mail addresses when the list was
generated on 2019-10-07:

    98k
    Abraham Arce
    Ada Cabrales
    Austin Sun
    Bob Church
    Changcheng Intel
    Cristopher Lemus
    Dan Voiculeasa
    Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source)
    Elio Martinez
    Erick Cardona
    Fei Chao
    Fernando Hernandez Gonzalez
    Gao Zexu
    Gerry Kopec
    Hayde Martinez
    Jack Ding
    Jim Somerville
    Jose Perez Carranza
    Juan Carlos Alonso
    Kailun Qin
    Kristal Dale
    Liang Fang
    Lin Shuicheng
    Luis Botello
    Mariana González
    Mario Alfredo Carrillo Arevalo
    Mawrer Amed Ramirez Martinez
    Tao Li
    Victor Manuel Rodriguez Bahena
    YeHuiSheng
    Yi Wang
    ZHOU YAO
    Zhe Hu
    hutianhao27
    marvin Yu
    yong hu
    zhangbei
    zhangyifan
    zhao.shuai
    zhaodan7597

This information is included in the structured data provided to the
StarlingX election officials, in a file named
starlingx-2019-10-06/_all_owners.yaml within the ZIP archive they
received from me.
--
Jeremy Stanley