[Starlingx-discuss] opendev statistics

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 18 23:40:52 UTC 2019

On 2019-10-18 23:31:53 +0000 (+0000), Xie, Cindy wrote:
> Do we have any statistics like github (# of watches, stars, etc)
> for opendev infra? Just curious to see it.

There is a feature in Gerrit to "watch" specific repositories so
that you receive E-mail notification when there are updates to
change proposals for them. Also Gerrit has the ability to "star"
individual changes you're keeping track of. These are utilitarian
functions targeted at streamlining code review workflows, so not
exposed as vanity stats the same way social media sites like GitHub
do. I could probably find a way to query them if you could be
specific as to the need.
--
Jeremy Stanley