[Starlingx-discuss] Flock Services project PL role elections is now open

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Sun Oct 20 21:09:48 UTC 2019

Poll for the Flock Services project PL role elections is now open and will remain open for you to cast your vote until October 27, 2019, 2045 UTC.

We are having elections for the Flock Services project PL position.

If you are a Foundation individual member and had a commit in one of the team's deliverable repositories[0] over the last 12 months timeframe (October 6, 2018 to October 6, 2019) or listed as an extra atcs in the projects.yaml[1] file for the project then you are eligible to vote. You should find your email with a link to the Condorcet page to cast your vote in the inbox of your Gerrit preferred email[2].

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one of the projects having an election:
* check the trash or spam folders of your Gerrit Preferred Email address, in case it went into trash or spam
* wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
* find the sha of at least one commit from the project's deliverable repos[0] and email the election officials.

If we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list for the appropriate election.

Our democratic process is important to the health of StarlingX, please exercise your right to vote!

Candidate statements/platforms can be here: https://opendev.org/starlingx/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2019_H2/flock-services/pl

Happy voting,

[0] The list of the repositories eligible for electoral status: https://docs.starlingx.io/governance/reference/tsc/projects/flock-services.html#deliverables

[1] https://opendev.org/starlingx/governance/src/branch/master/reference/tsc/projects.yaml

[2] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact Information. Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email. That is where the ballot has been sent.