[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Bi-Weekly Containerization Meeting

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Tue Oct 22 06:14:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Here is the latest test status for kata integration in StarlingX.

  1.  Pass Sanity test for AIO-SX/AIO-DX/Multi/Multi+Storage.
  2.  Tested private registry (insecure registry) enabled/disabled.
  3.  Tested docker proxy enabled/disabled.
  4.  Tested swact/lock & unlock/remove & apply application.
  5.  Tested local registry (registry.local:9001) with image pull/push, and access both from kubernetes and crictl (CLI).

For regression test, I checked container related test cases in below doc, and executed most of them. No issue is found yet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dwcBwY4Yq1Lo9Der4RylzQ6KYp0BsMHohhEmhwpauDo/edit?usp=sharing

Currently, I meet a deploy issue with IPv6 environment, and the issue could be reproduced with master daily build also.
I am checking whether it is caused by my environment or a real issue of master now.

Here is the patch list waiting review:
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:kata+(status:open)

Best Regards
Shuicheng