[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX distributed cloud documentation for R3.0

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Fri Oct 25 01:39:13 UTC 2019

Hi Tao:
     Thanks your update .  which gerrit or patch enhances using OAM interface and IP to bootstrap the subcloud ?  has this patch already been merged ?

     Another question , will OAM ip in subcloud L3 connection to OAM ip in central cloud ?  does it request mgmt ip in subcloud L2 connect to OAM ip in central cloud for V2?

Thanks.
BR
Austin Sun.