[Starlingx-discuss] "Meet the project leaders" opportunities in Shanghai at the Open Infrastructure Summit

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Sat Oct 26 22:43:58 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The summit is going to mainland China for the first time. It's a great opportunity to meet the Chinese community, make ourselves available for
direct discussion, and on-board new team members.

In order to facilitate that, the OpenStack TC has been suggesting that the Foundation organizes two opportunities to "meet the project leaders” during the Summit in Shanghai: one around the Monday evening marketplace mixer, and one around the Wednesday lunch:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-schedule/events/24417/
https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-schedule/events/24426/meet-the-project-leaders

We will have members from all OSF-supported projects around and I encourage StarlingX community leaders and members who attend the Summit to mark these slots in your calendars to use the opportunity to meet the local community as well as mingle with the leaders of other projects.

See you there!

Thanks,
Ildikó