[Starlingx-discuss] Project overview slide deck update

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:54:28 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you about the project overview slide deck that we have on the website.

On last week’s community marketing planning call we had a good discussion about the needs for the deck. We agreed to keep the structure it has and have some additional more technical slides as deep dives as well. We plan to make the editable version available as well so it is easier to reuse.

There are some proposals to the current slides that are all available from the meeting etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans

We are collecting feedback on the etherpad and plan to discuss further plans and next steps on the next call which is on next Wednesday. __Please add your questions and comments to the etherpad and join the call in case you are interested in contributing to the slides.__

Thanks,
Ildikó