[Starlingx-discuss] repo tool and starlingX: where is the meta file?

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Sep 11 20:53:49 UTC 2019

Yes, Dominig, it would be great to see that content on that page.  It would also be great to see some additional content describing what is in each repo, how to navigate the directories in the repos, etc...  The intent of the page is to be a roadmap to the source code.

All someone needs to do is clone the documentation repo and spend 10 minutes reading the contribution guide [1].   Then spend a few more minutes writing up a short doc and posting a gerrit review.

It's really easy to update the documents - even I can do it.  And if I can, any of you can!

            Brucej

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/doc_contribute_guide.html