[Starlingx-discuss] Issue with executing the all in one simplex - bootstrap.yml

Pavan Gupta pavan.gupta at calsoftinc.com
Thu Sep 12 13:08:11 UTC 2019

Hi Bill,
We have been facing issues while running the bootstrap script for sometime. I would like to know if the all-in-one deployment model is usually tested by the community. We could only get it running once for R1 ISO file. With R2, we haven’t been successful even once. Sai has posted an error seen today related to inventory timeout. Is all-in-one deployment stable?
Pavan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10