[Starlingx-discuss] Please Review: Requirements for commit messages

MacDonald, Eric Eric.MacDonald at windriver.com
Fri Sep 13 18:29:43 UTC 2019

There are stories created for other similar cleanup or like activities; why not for changes in support of opensuse (this example)?

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006508 - Move specfiles from OBS to Gerri
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006425 - Code cleanup in fault component

Inconsistency breads complacency ...

Eric.