[Starlingx-discuss] BUG "After stopping vswitch service no alarm is generated Edit"

Yu, Weifei weifei.yu at intel.com
Mon Sep 16 11:28:28 UTC 2019

Hi  All,

After investigating the cause, I find if the file(at /var/run/.disable_worker_services) exists, then the process monitor will ignore these process that the subfunction type is worker.

I have several questions about this bug.

*        Why is the file(disable_worker_services) always generated?  When will it be deleted?

*        What is the difference between worker type and last-config type?  (the type of subfunction)

*        Can I use last-config type instead of worker type?  (These two are very similar)
I would be grateful if you can give me some advice.

The detail as below:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1838432

B&R
weifei