[Starlingx-discuss] Creating flavor fails

Ezpeer Chen ezpeerchen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 08:04:37 UTC 2019

Dear Saul,

follow this document:
https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/current/access_starlingx_openstack.html

*Do not use* source /etc/platform/openrc .

example:

controller-0:~$ export OS_CLOUD=openstack_helm
controller-0:~$ openstack flavor create --ram 2048 --disk 20 --vcpus 1
--public --id auto test.small
+----------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Field                      | Value                                |
+----------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| OS-FLV-DISABLED:disabled   | False                                |
| OS-FLV-EXT-DATA:ephemeral  | 0                                    |
| disk                       | 20                                   |
| id                         | 2987b202-e340-4a0a-a234-36612fc4873a |
| name                       | test.small                           |
| os-flavor-access:is_public | True                                 |
| properties                 |                                      |
| ram                        | 2048                                 |
| rxtx_factor                | 1.0                                  |
| swap                       |                                      |
| vcpus                      | 1                                    |
controller-0:~$

Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> 於 2019年9月17日 週二 上午9:44寫道: