[Starlingx-discuss] Combined PL/TL/TSC Election Season - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 09:40:22 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you to remind you to some of the preparation steps for the upcoming elections.

Please review your preferred email address in Gerrit and update in case needed by __September 20, 2019 00:00 UTC__.

Please also remember to register a Foundation individual membership account in case you haven’t done it yet here: https://www.openstack.org/join/

For further details please visit: https://docs.starlingx.io/election/

If you have any questions which you feel affect others please reply to this email thread.

If you have any questions that you wish to discuss in private please email any of the election officials[1] so that we may address your concerns.

Thank you,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials