[Starlingx-discuss] Community meetings and use of Zoom

Cobbley, David A david.a.cobbley at intel.com
Thu Sep 19 14:36:43 UTC 2019

We have had an issue arise lately when our community meetings are adjacent to each other.  As you know, we use a limited version of Zoom to allow community members and sub project teams to meet and do their work.  Unfortunately, the Zoom license we have for StarlingX only allows *one meeting* to occur at a time.  That requires *all* participants to immediately drop at the end of each meeting, or subsequent meetings will not be able to start.  Each of us should keep that in mind, and as soon as a StarlingX project or community meeting has ended, you should immediately exit that meeting on Zoom so another meeting can get started.

For our Wednesday weekly community meeting, we have added a note to the end of the agenda each week to remind you of the importance of exiting the meeting as soon as Bill has declared it finished.  We appreciate your efforts to close out your instances of our meetings as quickly as you can when they have ended.

Thank you,

-- David Cobbley