[Starlingx-discuss] update spreadsheetcgts-client

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Thu Sep 19 15:44:15 UTC 2019

Just checked CENGN's latest build.  The relocation and rename have NOT
been done.

Story/Task: *2006166/36707*

The work item is as follows ...

  * Relocate from git 'config', subdir 'sysinv/cgts-client', to git
    'utilities', subdir 'system-client', *with full git histor**y.*

  * Rename rpm package from 'cgts-client' to 'system-client'

  * Fix rpm packages that list cgts-client as a require or build require

  * Rename python module from 'cgts-client' to 'system-client'

  * Scan function names and/or variables for any that contain 'cgts' ...
    replace with 'system' ... can we do this in a backward compatible way?

  * Fix users of the client to import using the new name, and reference
    any renamed functions/data.

  * Fix ISO and/or docker images that list this package for inclusion.

Scott