[Starlingx-discuss] controller-1 install/setup using ISO (not pxe)

Pratik M. pvmpublic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:28:26 UTC 2019

Thank you. Is there any workaround? That allows me to swap my oam-if
and mgmt-if before/after unlocking. I also noticed that in
controller-1, the pxe installation seems to rename the
cluster-interface to mgmt0.

Any help would be appreciated. This should be a normal occurrence in
any network that does pxe on the OAM, right?

Thanks in advance