[Starlingx-discuss] Ansible for OpenSUSE

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Sep 25 22:14:34 UTC 2019

On 9/25/19 11:24 AM, Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that having Ansible for OpenSUSE could ease project progress.
> Please let me know if the packages available provides what is need or not.
> If not, what is missing.
> Ansible can found here on OBS:
>    https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement

I did a very quick zypper install of the default ansible available into
an openSUSE Leap 15.0 docker container and tried to run bootstrap
playbook.  It was able to run until it tried to find some of the
system/platform configuration that the StarlingX build lays down on an
installed system.

So I think Ansible is not an issue, but Puppet will be, see my previous
email.

Thanks

Sau!