[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call (Sep 25, 2019)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Thu Sep 26 12:30:33 UTC 2019

Updates from yesterday's community call...

- standing topics
     - any Gerrit reviews that need attention?
             - nothing this week, Saul gave a shout-out to the reviewers of the OpenSUSE stuff
     - sanity - any reds since last call?
             - issue #1 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1844394): due to multiple updates going in together - the full set of updates didn't get merged together
             - issue #2 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1844576): due to test coverage - issue only manifested itself in the OpenStack config
     - any unanswered calls for assistance on the mailing list?
             - seems to be ok for the past week

- update from Sai Chandu (Calsoft): see http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-September/006308.html
     - looking for a spot to make images & documents available to the community

- 2.0 Retrospective
     - Release Notes
             - Mike T: this was later than it should have been in 2.0, we should do these more 'as we go' in 3.0
             - Ghada: start preparing the release notes at RC1 - add this to the Release Team's RC1 checklist (AR: release team do this)
     - Documentation
             - Mike T: the input from the dev team was good, so this was a good thing - keep doing this
             - Mike also gave a shout out for some
     - RC1 Process
             - Ghada: the RC1 process went well, the test team's spreadsheet was very good (+1 from Bill on that)
     - Bill to send a specific note about this to the mailing list