[Starlingx-discuss] Sanity Master Test MONOLITHIC build ISO 20200415

Trica, Mihail-Laurentiu mihail-laurentiu.trica at intel.com
Wed Apr 15 15:13:46 UTC 2020

Sanity Test from 2020-April-15 (http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20200415T013011Z/outputs/iso/)

We have ran the installation twice on Jenkins Bare Metal, twice on Virtual environment and twice on local installations, they all failed with the same errors. The important part of the log (the one that is showing the errors) can be accessed here http://paste.openstack.org/show/792171/. All installations failed with a timeout when connecting via ssh. Today’s community call revealed that some updates have been made. We will not create

Toate cele bune/Kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Cordialement/Cordiali saluti/с уважением/z poważaniem
よろしくお願いいたします
       此致
敬礼

Mihail-Laurenţiu Trică, Software Engineer
/)