[Starlingx-discuss] Sanity Master Test MONOLITHIC build ISO 20200416

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Thu Apr 16 15:53:34 UTC 2020

There is not enough info in the paste link to see why ansible failed.  You likely need more input from ansible or look at the logs.  Suspicion is you may be missing some of the images required now that Kubernetes has been moved to v1.18 – have you checked all the images are in your repository as listed by Bob Church in his email yesterday?

Frank