[Starlingx-discuss] Deleting old Zoom recordings?

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:20:16 UTC 2020

Hi Bruce,

The only data I can see on the Zoom admin web page is that how many times a recording was viewed, but it doesn’t show a timeline if any of the older ones were recently accessed or not. Even to see how many times they were viewed in total I need to go recording by recording on the web so it’s a slow manual process.

I can create a Doodle poll asking if people are interested in accessing recordings that are older than a year and use that for the decision. Do you think that would be worthwhile to do?

Thanks,
Ildikó