[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: [all] [PTL][TC] PTG Signup Reminder & PTG Registration

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:47:09 UTC 2020

Hello!

==Virtual PTG Signup==

Wanted to take a second to remind teams about the process for signing up
for virtual PTG slots.

0. Look at the slots available and talk to your contributors and team
members to find out the best times to signup for.

1. Sign up in the ethercalc [1] for the time slots your team needs. You can
sign  up for up to 4 hours/day and 16 hours/ the week (restrictions in
place until *April 28th at 7:00 UTC*). If you are a SIG or WG, try to keep
your conversations at the start of the week wherever possible.  Vertical
teams, try to focus your conversations towards the latter part of the week
(Wednesday-Friday).

*AND*

2. Fill out the survey [2] to give us the other team information we need to
help facilitate the event.

We NEED you to do both steps! I can see a number of teams that have signed
up for time, but haven't filled out the survey so please do so ASAP.

There are still a lot of slots left!

Original thread[3].

==Registration==

After a lot of discussion, we have decided to have registration. It is free
but its still extremely important that you register as this is primarily so
we have a way to contact attendees with information about the event as we
figure the rest of the details out. We will have the registration live next
week.

-the Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] Ethercalc:https://ethercalc.openstack.org/126u8ek25noy
[2] Survey:
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/june2020_virtual_ptg_survey
[3] PTG Layout & Signup Thread: