[Starlingx-discuss] [URL wurde verändert] Fwd: [all] Virtual PTG Tooling Requirements & Suggestions

von Hoesslin, Volker Volker.Hoesslin at swsn.de
Tue Apr 28 05:28:03 UTC 2020

hi,
checkout BigBlueButton: https://bigbluebutton.org/

volker.
________________________________
Von: Kendall Nelson [kennelson11 at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2020 19:48
An: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Betreff: [URL wurde verändert] [Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: [all] Virtual PTG Tooling Requirements & Suggestions

Externe E-Mail! Öffnen Sie nur Links oder Anhänge von vertrauenswürdigen Absendern!

Hello Everyone :)

We want to get your input on tooling for the PTG. We have a general idea of what we have for requirements, but wanted to get the community's input- i.e. make sure we aren't missing any.

Here is the list of requirements we have right now[1].

Also, if anyone has suggestions of tools that meet these criteria, we would love to hear them! We are gathering and vetting options for the event and want to make sure nothing gets overlooked.

-the Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] http://Achtung/https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/virt-ptg-requirements