[Starlingx-discuss] Need help with commit

Trica, Mihail-Laurentiu mihail-laurentiu.trica at intel.com
Tue Apr 28 15:52:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have made a few commits and there is just one that is up for review: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/716554/. I have modified the commit following commit review. Yang Liu has been the one that reviewed my commit and the commits of my fellow Intel colleagues. Yang gave it a Code Review +2 and a Workflow +1 and Zuul started its checks again. What I can see now is that Zuul gave it a -2 because one of its pylint check failed(logs are available HERE<https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/d39f574ea3bb4b9089981af9c169b294>). The only problem is that it had give it a +1 after I made my final changes. Basically the history for the last patchset is this one:
- I uploaded patchset 6, Zuul started its jobs, gave it +1
- Yang did the code review and gave it a Code Review +2 and a Workflow +1
- finally Zuul restarted its checks, but it had an error for the pylint job and it gave it a -2

From the logs the error is not on any of the files that I modified in the commit, but on: “automated-pytest-suite/keywords/storage_helper.py:424:8: E0633: Attempting to unpack a non-sequence defined at line 52 (unpacking-non-sequence)”. My code is not even using storage-helper. How can subsequent checks fail on code that has not been modified? Is there a way to re-trigger Zuul checks? In the meantime I have rebased the commit.

Toate cele bune/Kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Cordialement/Cordiali saluti/с уважением/z poważaniem
よろしくお願いいたします
       此致
敬礼

Mihail-Laurenţiu Trică, Software Engineer