[Starlingx-discuss] Subject: Propose new core for distcloud and distcloud-client repos

Kung, John John.Kung at windriver.com
Thu Aug 6 13:48:11 UTC 2020

I agree with adding Al Bailey as core for the distcloud and distcloud-client repos

John

________________________________

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 12:45:47 +0000
From: "Wensley, Barton" <Barton.Wensley at windriver.com>
To: "starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io"
        <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] Propose new core for distcloud and
        distcloud-client repos

I am proposing that we add Al Bailey as a core for the distcloud and distcloud-client repos. Al has done extensive development and reviews in these repos and we need his expertise as an additional core.

I would ask the existing cores for these repos to indicate whether they agree.

Thanks,
Bart