[Starlingx-discuss] Wind River Cloud Platform docs to be upstreamed into STX docs

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Tue Aug 18 19:25:51 UTC 2020

The StarlingX docs team is planning to upstream the Wind River Cloud Platform docs into the STX docs over the next several months.
We will be submitting many Gerrit reviews and we need help from reviewers across the community, especially folks who are familiar with both products.
Please look for the first group of reviews in ~2 weeks.

If you're interested in more details, please join us at the STX docs meeting. We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.
  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp