[Starlingx-discuss] Software Management: code pointer.

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Thu Aug 20 12:22:11 UTC 2020

Software Management is quite a broad term. I would take a look at the "StarlingX Training - System Commissioning" slide package and video found in the wiki (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX) by clicking on the "Detailed Training Materials" link. That presentation describes many of the software management components and points to the code in the repos.

Bart