[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Aug 20/2020

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Aug 26 17:41:22 UTC 2020

Notes & actions from last week's Release Team meeting:

Agenda/Minutes are posted at: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-releases

stx.3.0.1

   * 5 bugs left to cherrypick, see http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-August/009455.html

         * 1 will be cherrypicked once a review is merged, AR: Bill to chase the other 4

         * besides Sanity, what kind of testing do we want to do?
               * we agreed that some targeted Regression makes sense, Test team to weigh in on this (AR: Yang & Nic)

         * communication?
               * use the announce mailing list

         * documentation
               * the release notes will basically be a preamble, then a list of all the bugs that are fixed in this maintenance release

Issue with docker image builds

   * Bill has action from Community Call to follow up on this

stx.4.0

   * started discussing in this week's Community Call, will do more next week

stx.5.0

   * 11 candidate features, 6 resourced, 5 not
         * see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JbOQELqXG_GDoP1jo6YoRDytpTkJEs89TVimzvrqc_A/edit#gid=1107209846

   * AR: Bill to put a call out for any other candidate features for stx.5.0