[Starlingx-discuss] patch review for rook, project starling/utilities

Chen, Haochuan Z haochuan.z.chen at intel.com
Tue Dec 1 12:42:34 UTC 2020

Add Ovidiu.

Martin, Chen
IOTG, Software Engineer
021-61164330

From: Chen, Haochuan Z
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 8:40 PM
To: Scott Little <scott.little at windriver.com>; Qian, Bin <Bin.Qian at windriver.com>; MacDonald, Eric <Eric.MacDonald at windriver.com>; Bart Wensley <barton.wensley at windriver.com>; Kung, John <John.Kung at windriver.com>; Waines, Greg <Greg.Waines at windriver.com>
Cc: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: patch review for rook, project starling/utilities

Hi

For ceph containerization, I should build a docker image, this is patch.
https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/utilities/+/760503

For host-based ceph cluster, service manager launch a service ceph-manager which read ceph cluster by ceph-mgr's restful module and raise or clear alarm to fault.
For containerized ceph, I build a stx-ceph-manager image and plan to launch a deployment after containerized ceph cluster launched, which will also raise or clean alarm to fault.

Please review my patch.

Thanks!

Martin, Chen
IOTG, Software Engineer