[Starlingx-discuss] DC for 2 AIO-SX - in VMs

Prashant Murthy murthyp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:35:28 UTC 2020

Thanks Bart.
I would have the 4th VM as well in the same setup, but then exactly setting
it up as a router - which connects the subclouds to the DCM - those
instructions or network diagram if present it will become easier.

Thanks,
Prashant

--
"The big challenge is to become all that you have the potential of becoming"