[Starlingx-discuss] Outreachy internship program

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:27:15 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you about the Outreachy internship program.

The OpenStack community has been mentoring Outreachy interns for a while and it’s been a great experience for both mentors and interns. As StarlingX is a confirmed top-level project it came up if the community might interested in participating in this program as well?

The goal of the program is to support people from groups underrepresented in tech. The internship period is 3-months where the interns are working on pre-defined tasks.

You can find more information about the program and timeline here: https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/

My question to you is would that StarlingX community be interested in participating? Are there volunteers to become mentors?

Thanks,
Ildikó