[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 2020-12-16

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Dec 16 22:31:34 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
2020-12-16
All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  0

All -- bug status -- 22 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.
13 LP are WIP against API documentation, which is generated from source code (low priority). Those reviews are here: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:starlingx/config

Reviews in progress:   upstream docs, rook reviews

The next 2 meetings are cancelled (23 Dec, 30 Dec). We will meet again 06Jan.
Happy Holidays to all and thanks for all your hard work this year - eggnog for everyone! Brandy or Wild Turkey are optional :)

Status
Node Management has a new patch set, submitted before this meeting. Doc has been restructured quite a bit to align with the comments.
The WindRiver team are using the Windows subsystem for Linux and now they are back up and able to run local builds again.
Drake plans to submit a new patch set on the System Config review before he leaves at end of week.
SNMPv3 updates will be January work. We can revisit the doc process then, if any remaining questions.
Bruce gave +2/+1 to Juanita's bug fix.