[Starlingx-discuss] Interim PL elections for open positions - DETAILS and TIMELINE reminder

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:44:56 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that we are having the interim PL elections starting next Monday (February 10) with the one week long nomination period.

The project teams looking for new PLs are the following
  * Docs
  * MultiOS
  * Networking
  * Test

For details about the elections please check out the elections web page[1].

Please reply to this thread or let the election officials[2] know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,

[2] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials
[3] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/