[Starlingx-discuss] Setting up StarlingX mirroring to GitHub

Eslimi, Dariush Dariush.Eslimi at windriver.com
Tue Feb 4 20:23:38 UTC 2020

Hi Saul,

We have followed instruction given to us by Infra team, and if you look at what airship has done, it is same as what we are doing.
But having said that if you can help us getting an example of how that is done, and even better if you can do one repo as an example we will follow your lead.

Thanks,
Dariush