[Starlingx-discuss] repo command stopped working

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Tue Feb 11 17:44:20 UTC 2020

This line[0] will need to be changed to:

RUN curl https://storage.googleapis.com/git-repo-downloads/repo-1 > /usr/local/bin/repo && \

Pointing to the `repo-1` branch, however this bug[1] needs to be solved first.

- Erich

[0] https://opendev.org/starlingx/tools/src/branch/master/Dockerfile#L126
[1] https://bugs.chromium.org/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=12316

On 2/11/20, 10:54 AM, "Scott Little" <scott.little at windriver.com> wrote:

    I've found that there is a poorly documented command line option.

    repo init --repo-branch=repo-1 ...